POS Easy(Point of Sale) – An open source pos software for small and medium sized retailers.
Many modules, including Point of Sale, Inventory Control, Customer Management, Employee Management, and Reporting, are available in POS Easy.
Although it lacks some capabilities specialised to the business, it is functional for a variety of retail stores. For instance, pharmacies, furniture shops, apparel shops, shoe stores, jewellery shops, pet shops, garment shops, booksellers, grocery stores, etc.
POS Easy includes a Cash Register / Point of Sale module.
- This module allows you to ring sales and income.
- You can deduct items on a tax-by-tax basis.
- Your customers can pay through multiple payment methods: Cash, UPI, Cheque, Gift Card, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- You can optionally assign a customer and add comments to the sale.
Finally, you can suspend or complete the sale.
- Once you complete the sale, a sales receipt will be generated.The sales receipt includes your return policy and a barcode to facilitate returns.
POS Easy has several Inventory Control modules.
These Inventory Control modules include:
- Material Management – Through manual entry and Excel import
- Barcode generation
- Material kit management
- Supplier Management
- Inventory Receivings
- Inventory reports – including graphical, summary and detailed reports
The modules of the system are well integrated. From the Sales Record module, for example, you can create new inventory items on the go.Employees can also be locked out of these Inventory modules if they shouldn’t have access to them.
POS Easy has a Customer Management module included
- When selling your products and services, keeping customer data is highly helpful.
- You can choose an existing customer from the sales register or add a new one.
- You can manage your clients from the Customers tab. For instance, you may easily get their contact details, such as their phone numbers and email addresses.
- By clicking on a customer’s email, you can send them an email right away. By selecting the checkboxes next to each customer’s name and choosing “Email,” you can send emails to numerous clients at once. You can continue to communicate with your ideal clients in this way.
- Also, the system has a stellar customer review. Printing a graphic customer summary report, for instance, enables you to see which clients brought in the most money for your business. To acquire more precise data, you can dig down by date range and sales type.
- To check how much you’ve sold and how much profit you’ve made from each customer, you can also run a customer summary report. This data can be readily sorted in POS or exported to Excel.
- You have thorough customer reports at the end. They enable you to generate thorough sales reports for a particular client. This data can be exported to Excel so that you can edit it.
POS Easy has built in Employee Management.
- Each employee is given an exclusive username and password.
- The Manager can grant and restrict access to the system’s modules through the Employees tab.
- Also, there is a detailed Employee Report that provides details regarding a specific employee for each of their sales. The following information is included: Sales ID, Date, Goods Bought, Customer Name, Totals and Profit, Payment Method, and Sale Remarks. In the event that you wish to learn more about a certain sale, there is even a link to the original receipt. Moreover, you can export this data to Excel.
POS Easy has a number of different types of Reports built into the system, such as:
There are Graphical Reports, Summary Reports, Detailed Reports for:
The features include:
- Stock management (items and kits with an extensible list of attributes)
- VAT, GST, customer, and multi tiers taxation
- Sale register with transactions logging
- Quotation and invoicing
- Expenses logging
- Cash up function
- Printing and emailing of receipts, invoices and quotations
- Barcode generation and printing
- Database of customers and suppliers
- Multiuser with permission control
- Reporting on sales, orders, expenses, inventory status and more
- Gift cards
- Restaurant tables
- Messaging (SMS)
- Selectable Bootstrap based UI theme with Bootswatch
- Mailchimp integration
- Optional Google reCAPTCHA to protect login page from brute force attacks
- GDPR ready